You Are Not Alone
As you make daily adjustments at home to reflect the changing world we live in, please know that we are making adjustments too.
- Our weekend services are available online and on demand.
- We have created an online resource page for you, which includes kid and family friendly content. We also have created a landing page with all resources, social media announcements, and activities in one convenient location.
- We want to help you. If you are in need of assistance, we want to know.
- If you have prayer requests, you can click here or email our prayer team at email@example.com.
- We want your feedback. Click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We love you, and we’re in this with you,
Rev. Michael Crocker, Senior Pastor
Our Sunday Church services are open for limited attendance. Please click here to sign-up for one of the services. As we continue to make decisions regarding the reopening of our services and campus, please know that these decisions are being made by a COVD-19 Church Reopening Task Force (CRTF) composed of staff, church leadership, and some local medical professionals who are providing their thoughts and guidance about how we as a congregation should navigate these waters. We are also taking into consideration the advice of government officials, and adhering to the recommendations of the CDC.
Ultimately, as we continue to respond to COVID-19 and adjust our policies to reflect the changing world we live in, please be assured and encouraged that we want everyone to return to their walks of life as they feel comfortable, and we recognize that timeline looks different for everyone. We will continue to stream and record all of our services, and will continue to provide meaningful ways to engage via social media as well. We love you and we are in this with you.